Ticker

Lilypie

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Follow-up

Last night was a new experience for me. I went to a therapist. I didn't really know what to expect. It wasn't bad at all. In fact, it was kind of nice to have someone listen to me who didn't just tell me to do IVF or adopt. She actually specializes in infertility related depression. She was the first person to really focus on the mc's being a death of someone I love. She was able to put how I was feeling into words... always tired, everything is a huge effort, no desire to do anything, just kind of floating through life. So anywho, she thinks my job is a big source of stress in my life, and is keeping me from getting pregnant. She thinks I need to decide what is more important in my life. Obviously, I know what is more important. She wants me to go to school, and do what I love. She also does fertility hypnosis. Not sure how I feel about that.

I'm going back again on Tuesday. We'll see where this goes.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That is soo what I need. How did you find her? I've been looking around here with no luck. I emailed Resolve to see if they had any advice. Also, did insurance cover any of it? Not that I really care just wondering. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found her through my insurance's website. And yes, they cover 20 visits per year.

    ReplyDelete