Ticker

Lilypie

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Unhappy mother's day

Today was a bad day. All of the anxiety and depression that's been building in me has started manifesting itself in a physical form. I am literally making myself sick. Every time infertility comes to mind, I throw up. I have no desire to get out of bed in the morning. Today, I didn't even go to work.

So I admit it... I have depression... I am depressed. There, I said it.

It hit me like a ton of bricks. But I did the grown-up thing, I called a doctor. You know, a mental health doctor. I couldn't stop bawling on the phone just making the appointment. She insisted I come in TONIGHT, so I'm going. I haven't even told James, but then again, he's not even home.

I need some prayers right now. And some strength... anyone got some extra?

No comments:

Post a Comment